Applications freeze when saving
Most the Office issues are caused by the conflict with third party add-ons, especially those translating program. I suggest use the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
How to enter clean Boot
This method will help us determine if this issue is caused by a loading program or service other than office add-ons.
1. Click "Start",and type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) in the open box to start the System Configuration Utility.
2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).
3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".
4. Click "OK" to restart your computer to Selective Startup environment.
5. When the "System Configuration Utility" window appears, please check the "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" box and click OK.
6. Launch Outlook, check whether or not the issue still appears in this environment.
However, if the issue persists, close Outlook, try launching it again with no add-on mode by hoding the key "Ctrl" at the same time to test the issue.
Citrix users experience slow performance and freezing sessions Since about this monday we have had severe problems with our Citrix environment. The symptoms are users are experiencing very slow...
I have an HP Laserjet 4 Plus, with its own network card, set up as a TCP/IP port printer. XP can print to it fine, Vista can print to it fine, Windows 7 RC 64-bit printed to it fine. Now I have...
Conclusion “Sam Walton didn't care much for technology. The legendary patriarch of Wal-Mart Stores was well-known for his lack of excitement about ‘computers,’ as he called the company's IT...
Launch Creative Cloud apps Where are my apps? When you download and install Creative Cloud apps, they are installed in the same location where your applications are normally installed, such as...
Application Tips for Fast Food Jobs M.A. SHRM-SCP, SPHR - HR Consultant If you want to gain employment in a quick-serve restaurant, you'll need to complete fast food job applications for each...