Whats up symbian s40
App for WhatsApp - FAQ
For using App for WhatsApp on your Mac you need a smartphone that is compatible with WhatsApp Web. While using App for WhatsApp on your Mac both, your Mac and your phone need to have a stable internet connection. Using App for WhatsApp without owning a smartphone is not possible.
Your phone is compatible with App for WhatsApp if it is running one of the following operating systems:
- iOS 8.1 or later
- Windos Phone 8.0 and 8.1
- Nokia S60
- Nokia S40 EVO
- BlackBerry 10
As App for WhatsApp is paired with your smartphone at first launch, it will use the same phone number that your smartphone for sending and receiving messages.
- After you have downloaded App for WhatsApp from the Mac App Store, you need to launch the App by double clicking on its App icon in the Applications folder of your Mac.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and perform the following:
- iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR-Code.
- Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S60: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry 10 Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR-Code in the App for WhatsApp window from your phone.
App for WhatsApp on your Mac and WhatsApp on your phone are now paired. App for WhatsApp is ready for sending and receiving WhatsApp messages.
As App for WhatsApp is fully in sync with WhatsApp on your phone, it will let you browse through all your previous chats and conversations.
No, App for WhatsApp is a third party App which is developed by coldX Software Development. coldX Software Development is not sponsored by or affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. in any way.
WhatsApp For Nokia S40
April 26th, 2014 by Dennis
Whatsapp is a very popular messaging service that was recently acquired by Facebook. It lets you post status updates, images, videos and your location all of which are instantly shared with your friends.
Unfortunately for Java phone users, Whatsapp is primarily a smartphone app with versions for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Symbian. There is a Java version but it only supports the following Nokia S40 and Asha Phones:
Nokia C3-00, Nokia C3-01, Nokia X2-01, Nokia X3-02, Nokia X2-00
Nokia Asha: 201, 205 Chat Edition, 206 Single Sim, 208, 210, 300, 301, 302, 303, 305, 306, 308, 309, 310, 311, 515, 500, 501, 502, 503, 230.
Whatsapp reportedly works on at least a few other Nokia S40 and Asha phones. But if you don't have one of the supported phones, the Whatsapp site and the Nokia Store won't even let you download it. Even if you do manage to download it you will get an "unsupported device" error when you try to run it.
Fortunately there's a workaround for that. Unfortunately Nokia and Whatsapp didn't make it easy. To install Whatsapp on a non supported device:
1) The process is easiest if you have a PC and a USB cable for your phone. If you do, download the jad and jar files listed below to your PC and copy them to the Apps & Games folder on your phone's memory card. Then skip to step 6 below.
2) If you don't have a PC, open this page with the UC Browser on your phone and tap or click the jad file link below and choose "Save". Change the download path to E:/Apps&Games and hit "OK" and then "Save" to download the file. Do the same for the jar file.
3) Next, open the Games&Apps folder on your phone and choose Memory Card. then choose Apps&games and you should see whatsapp_jad and whatsapp_jar.
4) On touchscreen phones,press and hold whatsapp_jad until a menu appears and then choose "Rename" and change the name to whatsapp.jad (replace the "_" with "."). Then rename whatsapp_jar as whatsapp.jar
5) On non-touchscreen phones, highlight whatsapp_jad and press "Options" and choose "Rename" and rename it as whatsapp.jad. Then rename whatsapp_jar as whatsapp.jar
6) Open the Apps&Games folder on the phone and tap the memory card folder and then the Apps&Games folder. Press and hold or highlight the Whatsapp icon and choose options and then "Update version". If it tells you that you already have the latest version and asks if you want to replace it, choose " Yes". After the update finishes tap the Instagram icon again toinstall it.
You can try installing Whatsapp on non-Nokia phones but it's unlikely to work.
Data Connection Required: yes
Minimum Java ME profile: MIDP 2.0
Screen Size. All
Touch support: Yes
Reported working on: Nokia 111, Nokia 7610 supernova, Nokia Asha 200, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia C2-00, Nokia C2-03, Nokia C2-05, Nokia X2-02, Sony Ericsson c510, Sony Ericsson W20
Reported NOT working on: LG GS500, LG 840g, Motorola Rambler, Nokia 110, Nokia 112, Nokia 114, Nokia 200, Nokia 201, Nokia 2055, Nokia 2690, Nokia 2700, Nokia 2700c, Nokia 2730c, Nokia 5130, Nokia 5130-c2, Nokia 5130 c-2 xpressmusic, Nokia 6700 classic, Nokia 6270, Nokia 6300, Nokia 6303i Classic, Nokia Asha 205, Nokia Asha 305, Nokia Asha 503, Nokia C1-01, Nokia C2-00, Nokia C2-01, Mokia C2-02, Nokia C2-03, Nokia C2-06, Nokia E63, Nokia N70, Nokia X2-02, Nokia X3-00, Samsung GT-C6712, Samsung gt-s555, Samsung Wave GT-S8500, Sony Ericsson W518a, ZTE G-N281
The app "WhatsApp" (1775 KB) is ready to download or send to your phone as filename:"whatsapp".
Downloading uses paid data. Downloads are for Java ME phones only. They do not work on Android, Apple, Firefox or Windows phones.
To download and install click here: DOWNLOAD (jad)
Alternate. jar file download
WhatsApp 2.13.21 Download Available for Nokia Asha and Symbian S40
WhatsApp has evolved with the speed of light and, currently, it has over 900 million monthly active users, the application is available for many mobile operating systems such as: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian S40.
Today we’re going to talk about WhatsApp for Symbian S40 devices. This version of WhatsApp is not updated so often, but the developers remind us from time to time that they don’t forget about this less used mobile operating system.
The WhatsApp version 2.13.21 has been released for Symbian S40 devices such as Nokia Asha 201 or Nokia C3, the new WhatsApp 2.13.21 is fixing many issues that some users have reported in the past. Unfortunately, the new WhatsApp version doesn’t come with any new features but we’re hoping that the racial emojis will be added soon.
There were rumors which claimed that the Voice Calling feature will be added to the WhatsApp application for devices that run on Symbian S40, but, unfortunately, the developers haven’t confirmed any of these rumors.
The new WhatApp 2.13.21 jar (installation) file has decreased by only 1KB compared to the previous stable version (2.13.20), without any added or removed files, however, there are 14 files modified, which means that the developers have worked on optimizing the application.
WhatsApp 2.13.21: How To Install On Your Nokia Asha Device
First of all, you will need to uninstall the current WhatsApp version that you have installed on your Nokia Asha device. After that, you will need to download the WhatsApp 2.13.21 jar file that’s found on whatsapp/s40. Finally, tap on the jar file to start the installation process of the latest WhatsApp stable version for Nokia Asha.
HINT: When the installation is complete, you will need to use your mobile phone number to get verified so that you can log into your WhatsApp account.
Have you tested the latest STABLE version of WhatsApp on your Nokia Asha device?
The Best Way to Answer “What’s Your Biggest Weakness?” “You’ve told me about your strengths—now, can you share what you consider to be your biggest weakness?” It’s the question that nobody...
LogoGuess The Word Answers and Cheats Logo Guess Answers Logo Guess is a difficult, competitive app-branding game that tests your knowledge of global brands and icons. Created by XIN WENWEI,...
Whatsapp for Nokia 6300 and 6303 Is Whatsapp On Nokia 6300 And 6303 Possible? Nokia 6300 and Nokia 6303 are two feature phones released in 2007 and 2009 respectively. At their time of release,...
4 pictures 1 word answers Answers for 4 Pics 1 Word: What’s the Word Level 101-200 for Android 3 letter words Emo – alot of sculls, a sad cartoon person, a girl sitting on guys lap kissing his...
What’s the Word? by RedSpell – All Theme Pack Solutions February 22, 2013 By JTP 94 Comments What’s the Word – Liquids Theme Solutions Just to make it clear, as there seems to be some confusion...