Guy on cell phone whats the word
Simple Definition of cell
Full Definition of cell
1. a small religious house dependent on a monastery or convent
2 a. a one-room dwelling occupied by a solitary person (as a hermit) b. a single room (as in a convent or prison) usually for one person
3. a small compartment, cavity, or bounded space: as a. one of the compartments of a honeycomb b. a membranous area bounded by veins in the wing of an insect
4. a small usually microscopic mass of protoplasm bounded externally by a semipermeable membrane, usually including one or more nuclei and various other organelles with their products, capable alone or interacting with other cells of performing all the fundamental functions of life, and forming the smallest structural unit of living matter capable of functioning independently
5 a (1). a receptacle containing electrodes and an electrolyte either for generating electricity by chemical action or for use in electrolysis (2). fuel cell b. a single unit in a device for converting radiant energy into electrical energy or for varying the intensity of an electrical current in accordance with radiation
6. a unit in a statistical array (as a spreadsheet) formed by the intersection of a column and a row
7. a basic and usually small unit of an organization or movement <terrorist cell s >
8. a portion of the atmosphere that behaves as a unit <a storm cell >
Dial a number
We've added a new feature to the PhoneSpell web site! Now in addition to translating "vanity phone numbers" from letters to digits, we can even dial the number for you.
First, enter the letters and numbers of the vanity phone number into the PhoneSpell ® search field and click "Submit." Then, on the results pages, you'll see the phone number entirely converted to digits along with a link labeled "Click here to dial using your computer's pre-configured internet telephone system!" If your computer (or mobile phone) is set up to be able to dial a phone number, such as through Skype, a VOIP provider, or, in the case of a mobile phone, as a normal mobile phone call, clicking that link will dial the number.
As a special treat (more fun than practical), if you enter a full 10 or 7 digit number, a button labeled "Click here to dial with your Touch-Tone® phone" will appear. Just hold your telephone's microphone up to your computer's speakers and then press the "Click here to dial!" button. Your speakers will play the tones and dial the number right through your telephone's microphone.
A couple of notes about Touch-Tone® dialing:
- Touch-Tone® only works with standard telephones, not with cell phones or voice over IP setups, but for those phones the "Click here" link should work.
- Only works when dialing from North America.
- If you need to dial anything to get an outside line, you have to do that yourself before clicking. If you enter a 10 digit number, a "1" is automatically dialed before it.
- If you have comments or suggestions about this feature, please let us know .
Ingenious kid hacks his parents' phones so that the word 'no' automatically changes to 'hell yes' - before asking them if he can throw a party
By Valerie Siebert For Dailymail 18:18 02 Sep 2015, updated 21:43 02 Sep 2015
- Reddit user Brendan reprogrammed his parents phone so that the word 'no' would autocorrect into different phrases
- His baffled parents find themselves saying 'hell yes' and 'where the b*****s at' instead of 'no' when Brendan asks if he can throw a party
At first glance it might seem like the young man in this post has the coolest parents ever - parents who not only give the go-ahead for him to have a party, but consent with an emphatic 'hell yes!'
But things aren't quite what they seem. According to a recent post on Imgur /Reddit. prospective party host Brendan - under the username nasshole - managed to hack his parents' phones in order to guarantee that he would get the 'yes' from his mom and dad in order to throw the bash.
'Added a shortcut to parents' phone every time they type "no",' explained the original poster of the text conversation.
Trickery at its finest: A recent Reddit post has gone viral after a young man reprogrammed his parents' phone so that they could not say no to any request
In a screenshot of a group conversation, the creative kid asks: 'Hey guys can I throw a party tmrw night. [sic]'
From there, hilarity and confusion ensues, as the boy has programmed his mother's phone to autocorrect the word 'no' to something else entirely.
'HELL YES, [sic]' is the response that comes from Brendan's mom. But something isn't quite right, so she tries again.
'Wait,' she writes. 'I typed HELL YES. [sic]'
The confused mom is soon backed up by Brendan's father Jim, whose cell phone has similarly lost the ability to type the word 'no'.
'Brendan, she's trying to say WHERE THE B*****S AT, [sic]' he writes.
'Jim, what is going on': Brendan's parents seem totally perplexed as to why their phones have lost the ability to write the word 'No' (photo for representation)
'Jim, what is going on,' mom asks dad, flabbergasted at the words magically being texted from her phone. 'I am saying HELL YES. [sic]'
Brendan, reveling in the success of his simple, puppet-mastering trick, simply thanks his parents for their permission, adding: 'You guys are the best.'
The image has already been viewed on Imgur more than 1.2 million times and garnered high praise from fellow mischievous teens.
'The joke has been done before but the execution was magical,' wrote one fan.
'I don't care if it's been done before, this was the hardest I've laughed at anything on reddit all week,' replied another.
Using the French dictinary on your mobile phone The information on this page is mainly intended for "older" style mobile phones. If you have an iPhone or modern smartphone . you may be more...
LogoGuess The Word Answers and Cheats Logo Guess Answers Logo Guess is a difficult, competitive app-branding game that tests your knowledge of global brands and icons. Created by XIN WENWEI,...
Whatsapp BlackBerry In this advanced technological world, plenty of newest mobile applications playing an extraordinary role in all people’s life. Around the world, no one can simply walk with...
4 pictures 1 word answers Answers for 4 Pics 1 Word: What’s the Word Level 101-200 for Android 3 letter words Emo – alot of sculls, a sad cartoon person, a girl sitting on guys lap kissing his...
What’s the Word? by RedSpell – All Theme Pack Solutions February 22, 2013 By JTP 94 Comments What’s the Word – Liquids Theme Solutions Just to make it clear, as there seems to be some confusion...