How can i download first bank mobile banking
Where Can I Download the BankMobile Mobile Banking App?
With attendance down and operating costs up, physical bank branches are going the way of the dinosaur. At BankMobile, we’re replacing the banking industry’s outdated and inefficient business model with a new and improved system that matches the modern consumer: mobile banking.
Our secure mobile banking app puts the power of a full-service bank directly into your pocket, ready for convenient 24/7 access whenever and wherever you want it. But before you can get started using our app, you’ll have to download it first.
Our development team has made downloading the BankMobile mobile banking app a total breeze. Whether you’re using an Android smartphone or an Apple product like an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, all it takes to get started is a few quick taps of the screen. Let us break it down for you.
Where to Download the BankMobile App
There are two places you can download the free BankMobile Mobile Banking app:
1. Android Users – Download our app from BankMobile Google Play page .
2. Apple Users (iPod, iPad, iPod Touch) – Download our app from the BankMobile iTunes Store page .
You can search for the app directly in Google Play or the iTunes Store, but it’s even easier to use the direct links supplied right on the BankMobile app page. Simply click your preferred download method and you’re off!
The app will guide you through set-up with a series of prompts and the entire process only takes a few minutes. Just think, in the time it takes you to walk from one class to the next, you could be up and running with a brand new free checking account.
Mobile Device Compatibility: System Requirements
Our development team designed the BankMobile mobile banking app to be compatibility with the most popular mobile devices on the market today. It is fully compatible with:
If you’re using an Android device, you’ll need version 4.0 or later. If you’re using an Apple product, you’ll need iOS 7.0 or later.
Nothing is worse than an app that slows down your phone and drains your battery life, so we designed our app to be as unobtrusive as possible. The BankMobile Mobile Banking app requires only 12M of space for Android devices, and just 24.8 MB on the iPhone.
If you run into any problems, be sure to check out the app’s built-in FAQ section for troubleshooting help. Can’t find the answer to your question? No worries – you can get live assistance from our customer service team by:
- Calling us at 844-WOW-BANK (844-969-2265), Monday through Saturday, 9:00 A.M. through 11:00 P.M. EST.
- Emailing us at [email protected] .
We’re always looking for ways to make your app experience even better, so don’t be shy about calling or emailing us with comments and suggestions!
What Features Does the Mobile Banking App Include?
The free BankMobile app puts an arsenal of flexible features directly into your hands, acting like a streamlined one-stop-shop for all your banking needs. You can:
- Open an account by using Photo Enroll. Simply take a photo of your driver’s license or state-issued ID and the app will automatically pull most of your personal information it needs (subject to certain terms and restrictions).
- Pay your bills just by snapping a photo. What could be easier than that?
- Send money to friends and family members. All you need to get started is the recipient’s email address or phone number. For added safety, you can set up a personalized security question. You can even include a personal note.
- Sign in fast by entering your 4-digit PIN.
- Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your couch. All you have to do is snap a photo of both sides of the check, enter in the payment amount, and the app will populate the rest of the data. You can choose between setting up one-time payments and recurring payments – whichever option you’re more comfortable using.
- Check your account balance without even logging in. Could it get any simpler?
- If you’re trying to save money (or are just tired of your roommate putting pizza deliveries on your tab), you can put temporary locks on your debit card any time you feel like it. You can also remove the locks whenever you want, so there’s no stress if you change your mind later or need to make an emergency payment.
- Locate your nearest ATM while you’re out and about. It’s probably just around the corner, since BankMobile customers enjoy access to 55,000 fee-free ATMs across the United States. That averages out to more than 1,000 ATMs per state!
- Get in touch with our customer service team with any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns. Don’t be shy, that’s what we’re here for!
- Get text message alerts when your balance is getting low, or when we detect unusual activity on your debit card. You’ll never be surprised by an insufficient funds message again – not that we charge our customers fees for that sort of thing, since we’re the nation’s only fee-free bank.
- Like what you see? Share our app with your friends and relatives. Spread the love!
Fast, fun, free, and easy to download – what more could you ask for in a banking app? Join the mobile banking revolution today. You won’t be disappointed.
Music video by One Direction performing What Makes You Beautiful, 3GP - Video Clips 3GP - Video Clips can be transmitted from the computer on your mobile phone using an infrared port, data...
WhatsApp for Nokia X2, download and install WhatsApp for Nokia X2 is an application that combines really well with the Nokia X2. inasmuch as, as everybody knows, is a device very focused on...
Things You'll Need Skype Lite Download Skype Lite for use with LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson phones. Go to Skype and enter "Download Skype Lite" in the search box. Click on the...
Downloading themes for your mobiles This article describes where to find themes for mobiles and how to download them. The use of mobile phones can be made more enjoyable and interesting by...
List of Best free Mp3 Music Download Sites – List of Top 7 Sites Here is the most awesome list of best free Mp3 music download sites. Every music lover should check this list. We all love to...